The LaCie 2big Dock delivers everything you expect from our products — high capacity, lighting-fast speeds, and enterprise-class drives — but it’s more than that. Port by port, slot by slot, we designed a powerful docking station that streamlines your creative space. Powered by a single cable, the LaCie 2big Dock simplifies and centralises your desktop by directly connecting to your laptop and other devices.
- SD/CompactFlash Card Slots: Directly ingest files from memory cards onto LaCie 2big Dock and quickly import photos into Adobe® Lightroom® or Premiere Pro®.
- USB 3.0 Hub: Charge your phone or connect a shuttle drive or digital camera to offload footage or files.
- Dual Thunderbolt 3 Ports: Power your laptop while simultaneously daisy chaining up to 5 additional LaCie 2big drives or other storage solutions.
- DisplayPort: Connect to high-resolution 720p to 1080p or 4K displays.
- USB 3.1 Port: Universal compatibility with USB-C and USB 3.0 computers via the included adaptor cable.
Delivering Robust Performance
With enough capacity for a massive raw-file library and Thunderbolt 3 transfer speeds, the LaCie 2big Dock is built to keep you creating.
Storage type: HDD (Enterprise class)
2x Thunderbolt 3
1x USB 3.1
1x Display Port
1x USB 3.0 (Type A)
1x SD Card
1x CF Card
Max Speed: 440 MB/s
Internal Storage Media:
2big Dock Thunderbolt 3:
2 × 7200-RPM Seagate IronWolf® Pro enterprise-class hard drives
Interface Transfer Rates
Thunderbolt 3: 40Gb/s
Thunderbolt 2: 20Gb/s
USB 3.0: 5Gb/s
Thunderbolt 3: Bi-directional, dual protocol, and supports dual 4K displays or one 5K display.
Preconfigured HFS+ RAID 0
Hardware RAID 0/1/JBOD
Aluminum enclosure with improved internal heat dissipation
Thermoregulated Noctua® cooling fan: effective and whisper-quiet cooling
System monitoring and email alerts for failure and warning events
Front-facing drive status LEDs
Minimum System Requirements
Thunderbolt 3: Computer with USB-C (Thunderbolt 3 or USB-C) or USB Type-A port
Thunderbolt 3: Latest version of macOS® 10.12 and later / Windows® 10 or later required
USB 3.0: Windows 7, Windows 8, or Mac OS X 10.6 or later
Intego® Backup Manager Pro for Mac
Genie® Backup Manager Pro for PC
LaCie RAID Manager (provides system monitoring and email alerts for temperature or RAID events)