Terms and Conditions:
1. The competition is open to all interested individuals that reside in South Africa.
2. The logos need to be submitted by no later than 15/07/2022 at 23:59. Submissions after the set deadline will not be considered. Subject “Logo Competition” should be added to all emails.
3. Each contestant will submit one (1) .zip file maximum size 3MB with the following attachments:
a. Personal data of the contestant (physical person) and text with the meaning of the logo, all in A4 file in pdf format.
b. The logo – each submission may contain up to three (3) proposals / variations. Each variation must be at least 300dpi RGB color, grayscale, black and white and outline bitmap. All entries must be submitted in vector cdr file format (download the CorelDraw FREE trial from here CorelDRAW Graphics Suite | Free Trial – also available for Mac). All submissions to be made electronically only, sent to: email@example.com
4. Direct Distribution Services has the right to choose any logo among the proposals that will be submitted. One (1) logo proposal will be selected for use.
5. The creator of the logo agrees that by sending their submission renounce their copyright, and their work becomes the property of Direct Distribution Services.
6. Contestants agree that with their participation, they accept the terms and conditions of the competition and Direct Distribution Services decision, waiving any right to challenge their decision.
7. The winner gives his/her irrevocable consent:
a. To further elaborate by DDS their winning logo design, making it available also in black and white and inverse colour format, and
b. To modify by DDS full name and logo arrangement alternatives for online and printed use, including the provision of aesthetically suitable and harmonious font type and size. DDS reserves all rights to amend, modify, extend, or terminate the “Direct Distribution Services Logo Competition” and its Terms and Conditions in any way deemed appropriate, in response to the events beyond its control. No prior notice will be given.
9. Participation in the competition does not promise the choice of the submitted logo.
10. Direct Distribution Services reserves the right not to select ANY logo from those submitted but it will award the winners with all the announced prizes.
11. The design of the presented logo must be unpublished and directly created for this competition.
12. Contestants agree with their submission that DDS will not be responsible for any claims or complaints from third parties about any disputes of ownership regarding copyright, ideas, solutions, images or video regarding the submitted logo.
13. Publication of this logo will not generate any retribution, and the copyright will be given to Direct Distribution Services who is the organiser of the competition.
14. The winner will be notified by e-mail, and the result of the contest will be officially announced on the 29th of July 2022 on DDS social media.
15. Design should be submitted in raw copy format (CorelDraw).
MAIN POINTS UNDERLYING THE CREATION OF THE LOGO ARE:
2. Flexible – fit and be legible on all supports.